As I’ve said so often, the kitchen is the heart of the home! I expect many of you will be spending a lot of time in the kitchen during the upcoming holidays. That’s where families love to gather, as they prepare meals and share funny stories about the kids and grandkids. I hope you and yours will make some wonderful memories this season![clearfix]
One thing you may discover over the holidays is that your kitchen desperately needs updating. Perhaps the number of people living in your home has increased, and the kitchen feels cramped for space. Or maybe changes in your lifestyle means you use your kitchen differently than you used to. Just remember that when you choose Westside Remodeling for your home improvement project, you receive the following benefits of our Design & Build process:[clearfix]
• You contract with a single company for both design and construction services. Our in-house team of professionals eliminates the additional aggravation of hiring a separate architect.
• Our designers work hand-in-hand with you right from the outset, listening to your needs and desires, while keeping a careful eye on your budget and timeline.
• Our designers help promote the most cost effective methods and designs that will also meet your design needs.
• Your design is specifically developed to meet each of your goals, and then material selections are made—before construction begins. We avoid “designing” during construction, which is more costly.
• Valuable time is saved, since the construction process can begin immediately following your design and cost approvals.
• Our project managers have direct communication with our designers during construction, should any questions arise.
• Our team provides a single point of responsibility. There are no misunderstood intentions, saving time and expense during construction.
Westside Remodeling works within the Design & Build model because it provides the best remodeling experience and a superior final product for our clients. Contact us at (805) 499-4121 or visit www.westsideremodeling.com to learn more.
— Bob Sturgeon