Transforming Your Home Into A Lap Of Luxury in Calabasas CA
Serving our immediate community of homeowners in Thousand Oaks and surrounding Conejo Valley since 1985, Westside Remodeling Design & Build delivers remodels, renovations, and custom builds that fuse beauty, function, and sophistication time and again. Our top-notch team of designers, carpenters, project managers and trade contractors are experienced in remodeling services with a wide range of clients and strive for excellence on each job and project.
Whether you’re envisioning a glorious whole-house remodel or just want to upgrade a single room, our team of professionals guarantee a hassle-free experience from beginning to completion and a finished breathtaking homescape for you, your family, and your guests to enjoy. At Westside Remodeling, we believe everyday comfort and luxury don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We work as general contractors throughout Ventura County and the west side of Los Angeles, including but not limited to:
- Tell Us About Your Project: Let us know your ideas and vision for your living space(s) and feel free to ask us any questions at this stage in the process. Our team will provide a rough project timeline and preliminary estimate based on the information you give us.
- Initial Inspection & Consultation: After receiving a $250 retainer fee, our Design-Build team evaluates your home during a 1-hour personal consultation and inspection.
- Design & Budget Agreement: Our team will draw up a design agreement complete with an outline for the project as well as a refined budget estimate.
- Official Construction Proposal: After making a final selection of finish materials, our team will provide an official construction contract that includes clearance for obtaining all of the necessary permits as well as a final budget to officially begin your renovation.
Our Licensed Design—Build Company Performs Almost All Residential Remodeling Services including:
Celebrate & Cook In Style | Kitchen Remodeling Services
Besides its importance for everyday living and meal preparation, we know your kitchen is a place to entertain and celebrate milestones. From new appliances and cabinets to flooring and light fixtures, our team specializes in creating kitchen spaces that are both functional and stylish for your family and guests alike.
To see some our previous kitchen remodeling in Thousand Oaks for design inspiration, take a look at our portfolio here.
Escape Into An Oasis | Bathroom Remodeling Services
If you want to transform your bathroom space into an inviting spa for you and your house guests, look no further than Westside Remodeling Design & Build. Our design-build team specializes in renovating master bathrooms, hall bathrooms, and powder rooms to reflect the epitome of relaxation and comfort. From new showers and tubs to pulls and handles for drawers and cabinets, our team focuses on every last detail to turn your bathroom into a space of refuge and ease.
Look at some of our previous bathroom renovations in Thousand Oaks for inspiration and ideas by perusing our portfolio here.
Liven Up Your Living Spaces
From foyers and dens to bedrooms, our team at Westside Remodeling Design & Build believes your common areas and living spaces should reflect your own personal lifestyle. Our team redesigns your living spaces to make them more simple and practical but to also bring your dream home to life. Make your home more hospitable and entertaining with a game room or mini bar. Who says you can’t live life to the fullest straight from your own home?
To see some of our previous custom living space remodels in Thousand Oaks, take a look at our portfolio here.
Bring Interior Design To Your Outdoor Living Spaces
Let the personality of your home overflow into your outdoor yards and spaces. From decks and patios, to grilling stations and outdoor kitchens, our design-build team is savvy and experienced at creating outdoor living areas that blend seamlessly with the interior of your home. At Westside Remodeling Design & Build, we believe your outdoor areas are opportunities for maximum entertaining and relaxation year round.
To see some of our previous Thousand Oaks outdoor living homescapes, peruse our portfolio of backyard and patio renovations here.
SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY!
How Long It Takes
More often than not, the duration of a remodel, renovation, or new construction is of the utmost concern to homeowners. Sometimes clients will already have a specific deadline on their calendars–such as a holiday or corporate party. Although each and every project is unique, we try to provide an accurate timeline that will manage goals and expectations. On average, here is how long the following jobs usually take after the design process is complete!
Small Scale Kitchen Remodel
Remodel + Renovation FAQ
If you’re looking to enhance the appearance and value of your home on a budget, our team recommends the following:
- Cleaning your vinyl siding
- Repainting the front door and updating exterior accents
- Applying removable wallpaper
- Painting indoor walls
- Refreshing your cabinets
- Installing a new kitchen/bathroom backsplash
- Revamping your bathroom space(s)
- Hanging new art pieces.
For long-term remodels and renovations, our Design-Build team suggests the following for pet safety when your home doubles as a construction site:
- Eliminating or elevating all electrical wires
- Securing any loose or wobbly items
- Remaining aware about open doorways and windows
- Watching out for dangerous materials and tools
- Respecting the contractors’ time and space
- Housing your animals and pets elsewhere temporarily
- Keeping family and staff informed
We offer remodeling services in following cities: