- Do They Have A Valid Contractors License and Proper Insurance?
- Will They Pull The Necessary Permits?
- Do They Provide A Detailed Construction Contract?
- Can You Check Their References?
- Will They Adhere to My Budget, The Agreed Timeline and Exceed My Expectations?
Westside Remodeling can answer “Yes!” to all of these questions, and More!
5 Questions To Ask Before Hiring
A Remodeling Contractor
Want to avoid getting stuck paying for a kitchen or bathroom remodel that’s a total disaster? Then…
Don’t choose the wrong remodeling contractor!
Your home is one of your most valuable assets. Selecting the right contractor is the single most important factor to ensuring that your next remodel is a success.
You’ve heard the remodeling horror stories-don’t become another victim!
Avoid common pitfalls…
The RIGHT remodeling contractor should be able to answer “YES!” to these 5 Questions:
- Do you have a valid contractor’s license and the proper insurance as required by the state of California?
- Will you pull all necessary building permits?
- Do you provide a highly detailed construction contract which includes a payment schedule and project completion date?
- Can you give me a long list of references and will I hear good things from them? (You MUST check these references!!)
- Are you going to utilize a Design-Build system that will streamline the remodeling process, adhere to my budget, and exceed my expectations?
We’ve earned an outstanding reputation in customer satisfaction over the last 35 years.