For over 30 years Westside Remodeling has maintained an outstanding reputation in the remodeling industry. We are sought after by industry associations, material suppliers, industry publications, the local press and potential clients for our expertise in design and remodeling. We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions. If you’re interested in applying, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to submit your resume & cover letter. Please note, resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
Westside Remodeling is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kitchen & Bath Designer / Sales
We are currently seeking a talented, energetic, self-motivated, and positive individual to join our design/sales team at our kitchen and bath showroom in Thousand Oaks. The right candidate for this position has experience in kitchen and bath design and sales with a proven track record of success. This is a full-time position and offers a competitive compensation package including a base salary + commission, negotiable based upon knowledge and experience.
- Receive and respond to incoming sales leads.
- Generate sales of kitchen and bath design agreements and remodels.
- Create kitchen and bath designs.
- Draw cabinet plans using 20/20 software.
- Obtain vendor quotes for materials.
- Create accurate, timely estimates and proposals for clients.
- Place orders for products with accurate project specifications.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in residential kitchen and bath design and sales.
- Must be proficient with 20/20 design software.
- Proficiency with Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication, organization, attention to detail and follow through.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Non-smoker, non-recreational drug user.
Family-friendly working hours and excellent compensation in a great working environment. This is a full time position. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in residential construction is required.
Job Requirements for applicants, at the time of interview, include:
- Valid State Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Valid Social Security Number Card.
- Be able to pass a Criminal Background Check.
- Be able to pass a drug screening.
- Possess verifiable references.
- Must be reliable, self-motivated, have the ability and knowledge to perform all carpenter tasks, especially finish work, cabinet installation, and minor framing.
- Must have your own carpenter hand and power tools.
- You must possess good communication skills and be able to maintain a clean and safe work area.